Do movers disassemble beds? Whether you are relocating locally or moving to a longer distance, you’ll have to move everything safe and secure. From the smallest item to the larger item in your home, everything needs to be packed carefully. But along with that, there are also some major items that can’t be moved in the way they are. To let them reach their destination safely, you have to disassemble them. These items include your bed, vanity, dressing, or a large-sized rack.
Have A Look At Do Movers Disassemble Beds?
So, the direct answer to this question is that yes the movers disassemble beds. Reputable companies like packersandmoversdubai. ae offer these services for assembling and disassembling furniture. The cost of this service may depend on the type of move. If you are moving locally then you’ll be charged as per the normal hourly rate, but if you have to move a longer distance then you’ll be charged for the service by weight.
When deciding for the local movers in Dubai
this is the most commonly asked question that people may ask that “Do Movers Disassemble Beds?”, as disassembling and assembling furniture is not an easy task. It requires a lot of effort and special tools and techniques.
In this article, I’ll tell you about disassembling a bed for a safe move. How professional movers & packers disassemble the bed & pack it perfectly to reach the destination safely.
Steps To Disassemble Bed
No matter if you have a king-size or queen-sized bed, these large-size beds are very much difficult to move around. Moving through the narrow corridors, steeper stairs, and low ceilings would be even more difficult.
Normally these types of beds are easy to disassemble and assemble. These beds are generally made up of wood or metal.
Do movers disassemble beds? A complete bed frame along with the number of slats that are joined vertically or horizontally for the mattress to rest on. Usually, these slats are attached through screws or bolts that need to be unscrewed in order to disassemble it.
There are some types of beds that are designed with drawers and sliders underneath. These beds are difficult to disassemble.
However, each type of bed needs some common steps to be disassembled.
Steps For Easier & Safer Bed Transportation
- The first thing you should do is remove the bedding. Take the sheets off the bed and place them in a suitable moving box.
- Now take the mattress off of the bed and place it in bed bug mattress covers. A bag that will keep you safe when traveling. If you don’t have one, wrap the mattress with long polyethylene sheets or even old blankets and tie it with rope or tape if you don’t have one.
- Take your trusted hand tools and try to remove as many bed parts as you can to make the relocation procedure easier. If you’re having problems deciding what to do, study the bed’s construction instructions, get help from a nearby furniture store, or contact a local moving company for bed disassembly advice.
- When you are looking to know Do movers disassemble beds? then Protect the major components (headboard, sideboards, mainframe, box spring, etc.) with suitable covers such as old bedsheets, blankets, bubble wrap, or just about any other item of clothing once you’ve broken apart your bed as far as it can go. Wrap the less bulky bed pieces in wrapping paper or bubble wrap to ensure they survive the lengthy journey.
- All small connecting components (bolts, screws, nuts, and so on) should be stored safely, ideally in a resealable plastic bag.
- Make the safety of yourself and others a primary concern. Before you start removing the previously protected bed parts one by one, talk to your pals about the fastest and safest ways to accomplish it. When transporting the dismantled bed down the stairs or around tight corners, use extra caution.
- Once you’ve arrived at the moving truck and loaded the bed inside, use an extra rope to attach the elements to the side walls. Keep in mind that the objective is to keep the bed pieces as immobile as possible during transit.
In the End!
Do Movers Disassemble Beds? Yes, the movers will definitely disassemble beds or any other item that needs to be separated to move easily. Although it can be a DIY project, professionals can do it better with the minimum damage ratio. Hiring experts will not even save your belongings but also save your time!